Diana Athill at the Garden Literary Festival
Friends of the Garden Museum
The Place where thinking gardeners meet, where you can find out what’s going on and what went before
– Tom Stuart-Smith
‘A box of delights for those with a passion for gardening’ so says one Friend of the Garden Museum. Friends' membership opens the door to our exciting programme of temporary exhibitions, exclusive private gardens and bespoke garden visits, and the chance to rub shoulders with the gardening greats with reduced ticket prices at our sell-out talks and lectures.
By joining as a Friend you become part of a camaraderie of kindred spirits with a passion for gardens and gardening, gain free entry to the museum and exhibitions, receive our regular e-newsletter and beautiful bi-annual journal, and gain the opportunity to attend up to three friends only private views per year. In addition our shop, which is a treasure trove of gardening goodies, gives Friends a 15% discount.
Our full list of Friends' Benefits is below:
- Free unlimited entry to the Museum and garden, the temporary and permanent collections (admission is usually £7.50 for adults)
- Friends' reduced rate tickets for Museum events.
- Friends' Only Private View of Temporary Exhibitions three times a year
- Regular e-bulletins to keep you up to date with our news, events, and future plans.
- 15% off purchases in the shop.
- 10% reduction on ‘Off Peak’ venue hire of our beautiful church building
- Two issues of the Journal per year
One of the most effective ways of supporting the Museum is to become a Friend.
Income from the subscriptions allows the Museum to plan ahead and in particular plays a crucial role in the conservation of our collection and maintaining and exciting temporary events and exhibitions programmes
- Friend £30
- Friend and Guest £45*
- Lifetime Friend £300
- Lifteime Friend and Guest £350*
*The Friend and Guest option allows you to bring a guest to exhibitions free of charge, and to enjoy the concession ticket rate on event tickets for you and your guest.
You might also like to consider giving Membership as a gift.
If you would like to talk to us about becoming a Friend of the Garden Museum please contact our Membership Secretary Robert Hugill by email at email@example.com