Groups and tours
Groups of more than 8 people can receive entry at the discounted rate of £5.00 if booked in advance. Please email email@example.com with the following information to book:
- Your name, contact email adress and telephone number
- Number of people in your group
- Date and time of proposed visit (to help us accomodate your request please include two alternative dates)
- Whether you would like to request a guided tour
- Whether you intend to use the cafe during your visit
We are very happy to also accept group lunch bookings in the Garden Cafe. Reservations are essential as we get very busy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a group booking for the cafe.
Please note we unfortunately do not have parking facilities at the museum.
Audio guides available from the front desk, for which a £1 donation is suggested
We have regular free guided tours on the last Tuesday and Wednesday of every month. The tours start at 2pm and are free to anyone who has a valid admission to the Museum galleries. Please advise the Front Desk staff that you are interested in joining the tour.
Group Guided Tours
Find out the history of the building, its memorials and tombs, the knot garden and the wild garden and the little stories behind many of the items in our collection.
Group guided tours cost £8.00 (includes group entrance fee £5.00 and £3.00 for the guided tour).