Situated by the River Thames and next to Lambeth Palace, The Garden Museum provides the perfect location for wedding receptions, corporate events, parties and celebrations.
The Museum’s garden provides a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of central London and is an ideal setting for a pre-dinner drinks reception or a barbeque.
The Garden’s focal point is the beautiful 17th Century inspired knot garden, which creates the perfect romantic setting for wedding photography.
Our wedding reception went fantastically well and everyone marvelled at the venue
Inspired by visions of a sustainable future, the Garden Museum is the first museum in the UK to launch an eco weddings package. Couples who chose this package will receive:
- A beautiful, historic and Zero Waste to Landfill venue.
- Carbon emissions for the venue are balanced in client’s name.
- Catering by Suzanne James Ltd, winner of numerous sustainability awards.
- Enhance Lighting providing the ambience for the venue with low emission LED lights.
- List of additional approved sustainable suppliers.
- A choice of Wedding Gift Charitable Donations.
For full details please see our press release on the following page.
For more information about venue hire please contact Benjamin O'Connor on 020 7401 8865 *821 or by email
Click here to download our venue hire pack